Saturday, January 23, 2010

Used Minis For Sale What Is The Best Brand Of Used Van On The Market In Canada For Gas Economy And Reliability & Where To Buy It?

What is the best brand of used van on the market in Canada for gas economy and reliability & where to buy it? - used minis for sale

A mechanic told me that 97 Montana or Ventura + is the best minivan for the money. Somone else said that the Astro and Safari is faster than trucks, but I'm not very good on gas.

Is it better to buy a person in a private sale generally, or rather in a used car / van dealer? The vehicles are generally cheaper to buy in Quebec and Ontario? And ocean?

Have been driving my Dodge Caravan mini for 13 years, and a second transmission and second engine. I sold a business and thousands of miles by car for 8 months. I took the seats and create a second level in the truck so that you can sleep, and avoid expensive motel costs while maintaining the supplies of plywood supported mobile crates.A milk would be much easier, but too expensive gas. In attempt to save a little house where my car is my home for years to come. Ive liked the feel of the Caravan, but I know others

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Fire girl can | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates